CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm Back!!!

After a very long hiatus, I've rejoined the blogging world. Just a note on the last post, though...Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day is now out on DVD. So...if you didn't heed my advice to see it when it was in theatres, rent it...tonight!

Last Thursday, Mel and Gina and I went together to a free(!) Dave Barnes concert at FBC Dallas and thoroughly enjoyed it! Mel and I both got to hear our favorite songs...On a Night Like This and Greyhound.


This week, I'm in Washington, DC with Sarah. We've got a full day of sightseeing planned for tomorrow, so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. We've already established, though, that Rach does not handle driving in a new place very well. After hearing "recalculating" about twenty-five times from our GPS (whose name is Shaniqua) and hearing from Sarah multiple times that I was way too stressed, I reached a decision...I will not be driving the remainder of this trip! Nope, Sarah gets that pleasure...Shaniqua and I are strictly navigators.

1 comments:

Carley said...

woohoo! an update! glad you girls are having fun. can't wait to hear about it!