CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Well, that's new.

I spent the better part of the morning in Walmart, waiting on that oil change. I did a little Christmas shopping, but then I settled down in the waiting room with a copy of InStyle, because it's much easier to ignore the snoring of the guy sitting across from me (not even kidding!) if my mind is filled with thoughts of Christian Lacroix, Valentino and Balenciaga. As I flipped through, this ad definitely caught my eye.

In case you can't read that little pink block, here's what it says:"The First Couture Fragrance for Dogs""Pawfum, Shampoo,Conditioner,Nail Polish"
And really, I have no words.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

I bet that lady pushing her dog in the stroller would use it!

Rach said...

That's exactly what I thought!