CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm in a really grumpy mood right now. My day started out great, but around 3:30, for no reason at all, the blues set in. And you, my dear friends, have the distinct pleasure of hearing about what has contributed to the grumpiness.

  • My passenger-side headlight is out and I need an oil change, which means I get to sit in a Walmart waiting room in the near future.
  • Some dumb Walmart employee refused to pick up the phone when I called to see how long I should expect to sit in their lovely waiting room.
  • I really wanted Arby's roast beef and curly fries for dinner...but the nearest one is ten miles from my house.
  • The belt that I chose to complete my outfit today and the fact that I was going for an hourglass figure meant that I didn't breathe for most of the day.
  • All the telephone lines in Frisco are covered with birds. This happens every evening at this time and I hate it.

So, now that I've actually written these things down, I see how petty and stupid they are. Please forgive me for taking your time! But thanks for listening...I feel better.

1 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

Totally understand!
S