CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A few bits of news...

I'm trying really hard to keep up with my current blogging routine. But I'm running out of material, what with not being able to snap a few dozen shots of the Capitol every day anymore. So, instead...here are a few things that I've found exciting in the last few days.

#1 - a new Chick-fil-A is being built about three miles from my apartment. This makes me very happy, but I realize that it may not matter to you. So on to...

#2 - Tim Gunn's Guide to Style is back...on October 2nd. Very excited to hear that he'll be joined by Greta Monahan this time around. Love her!

#3 - Confessions of a Shopaholic has a release date...but it's not until next February. I really don't get this whole idea of promoting a movie five months before the release. I'm more into the instant gratification thing, I guess. I've read each of the Shopaholic books several times over and Becky Bloomwood has me giggling every time. I tried really hard to find the movie trailer on YouTube, but it doesn't seem to be out there. I saw it tonight on tv, though...looks great!

Sorry, that's all I've got. It's about time I call it a night. Hoping for some better blogging material in the next few days!

0 comments: