CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's a win!

I have spent very little time watching football this season. I've only watched one Panthers game...and only a portion of that one. I'm feeling a bit "fair-weather-fan-ish", but truthfully I've had something going on just about every Sunday afternoon.

But the Panthers pulled it off today...even without me watching! We beat New Orleans 16-13. My boy John Kasay (only original Panther still on the team...fun piece of trivia for ya!) kicked the game-winning 52-yard field goal with the clock running out, thus saving fans from a no-doubt nail-biting overtime.

So Carolina has now improved to 3-2, tying for the division lead with Tampa. Which means it's gonna be a fun season and our playoff hopes could come down to the very last game of the year - December 30 - at Tampa Bay.

Biting my nails...just a little bit.

1 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

I was excited when Colin told me today that they won! Congrats!