CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Random Lessons

Since I'm the one that got Sarah hooked on this and she's now putting me to shame with her blogging skills and frequency, I figured it was probably time to post again.

Just a few random things I've learned over the past few days:

  • I am NOT ready to have children. At least not a 2-year-old and a 3-month-old. Thank you, Lord, for knowing that and saving me from my own hopes and dreams!

  • I've got some pretty great parents. How great is it to have parents that tell you on a regular basis how much they love you and how proud they are of you? I'm so blessed and I love them so much!

  • 4 hours on high in the crock-pot does not equal 8 hours on low. Be warned - you will probably wind up with some very burnt grossness if you do not heed this warning.

  • Once you pass 21, there really are no more exciting birthdays. Hope that doesn't sound like I'm throwing a pity party or anything - I personally wasn't all that excited about this one.

  • Days off from work may not be worth it. There's even more to do once you get back to the office. Still weighing the pros and cons on this one. I'll let you know when I reach a verdict.

  • There are too many good movie options right now and not enough time to see them. "No Reservations" gets a thumbs-up for me. On my list for the next few weeks: The Bourne Ultimatum, Hairspray and Becoming Jane.

  • Facebook = pretty cool. I've connected with a best friend from junior high, as well as a few kids I used to babysit. (Question: If the kids I used to babysit are now in college, does that make me old?)

Enough of the randomness. I'm going to bed.

0 comments: