CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Let's play catch up!

I think I've been moderately good about blogging since I started this crazy thing, but I really blog about absolutely nothing. I feel it's my specialty. But every now and then I'll try to throw in a few events. Cause I do have a little bit of a life.

So...my weekend revolved around the Parrs. Yes, folks, believe it or not, I gave up the opening weekend of football to spend with them...is that love or what? (By the way...MYFL Saints lost, but did so with excellent attitudes. Carolina Panthers...27-13 over the Rams! As all other NFC West teams lost this weekend, we're in playoff contention!)

Okay, back to the Parrs. Saturday night I watched my precious baby girl...always fun! We discovered that she shares a couple of her Aunt Rach's loves.

#1 - Big Sunglasses

#2 - Hannah Montana (the girl loves to dance to those Hannah songs!)

Sunday morning marked my departure from K-Club. I have officially graduated from kindergarten and it's only taken three years! I'm now working with a different grade each month during the 8:00 service. This month, I have 3rd and 4th graders...quite a switch from kindergarten! We had a blast making Stars of David out of breadstick dough. Note to self...attempt to make a Star of David out of breadstick dough before attempting to teach a room full of twenty eight- and nine-year-olds.

Sunday afternoon...yummy lunch at Olive Garden with Sarah. Em, I had the pumpkin cheesecake...so good! Thanks for the recommendation! Afterwards, what did we do? Oh, yes...walked Stonebriar Centre (walking off the pumpkin cheesecake!) and then saw The Nanny Diaries.

Which reminds me that a confession is due here. I am guilty of movie-cheating. My very dear best friend is understandably quite upset with me because I saw not only Becoming Jane, but also The Nanny Diaries without her. I have apologized and promised not to do it again. But allow me to offer my deepest regrets here for all the world (or the three people who read this blog) to see.

Okay, so we're up to Monday. I started a new class in The Theology Program last night...Humanity and Sin. I'm excited for this one...I think it's going to be a great class. My only fear is that I'll be slightly lost because I haven't taken Trinitarianism yet. But I'll do my best to muddle through.

Work...y'all, I'm not gonna lie. It's been really rough the last few weeks. Keep me (and a dear coworker who will remain nameless) in your prayers. I know that we're not out of the rough waters yet.

That's enough for now...this got kind of lengthy. I'll try to catch up a little more often in the future!


2 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

I formally except your apology and totally forgive you! I had a great time this weekend and you are our very favorite non-family babysitter! LY

Miss Mommy said...

Very cute pics! Wish Rebekah knew you that well and vice versa!

How were those movies? We don't get to go since no one watches our baby ;)

Glad you enjoyed the cheesecake!

Proud of you for taking the next TTP class- I don't think H&S has a lot to do with Trinitarianism...