CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Since money IS an object...

As promised, here's my supplement to Tim Gunn's essentials lists. Now I'm a firm believer that accessories are an easy and inexpensive way to add interest to an "essential" wardrobe, so I'm going to try to keep these budget-friendly. And what better place for budget-friendly style than...drumroll, please...Target!

#1 - Go-to earrings - love these! I'd probably pick them for an evening look, but could definitely make them work for day, too!

#2 - BIG bag! I like this one by Isaac Mizrahi.
#3 - Black heels. Please tell me when you find these. I have looked everywhere for a pair of basic black high heels, with a pointy toe (to elongate the leg, as Stacy and Clinton would say), preferably under $50.00. Until I find them, I'll have to make do with these. The toe isn't quite as pointy as I'd like, but it'll do.
#4 - Great flats. I have to say that this is as close to a flat as I can get...I've got too many tall friends! These are a shameless knock-off of Steve Madden...love them!#5 - Boots - a must-have, especially for fall!

#6 - Watch. This one's pretty darn cute,


#7 - Necklace - preferably long!


#8 - Scarf. This one looks so much more expensive!#9 - Sunglasses...the bigger the better.#10 - In honor of Sarah...an eye-catching pin or brooch. Are you ready for a shocker? Target doesn't carry too many of these. I know! GASP! Still...how about this one?

1 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

I heartily approve!