CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Week Three!

I couldn't possibly forget about the Panthers update. But you see, they hadn't yet played when I posted the Saints update. And I'm still working on my seeing the future abilities.

The Panthers managed to pull off a win against the Falcons (definitely struggling minus Michael Vick). I didn't get to see the game, choosing shopping with Mom and sis over football...can you believe it? I did have a few updates during the course of the game from my devoted father, though, who insisted that the Panthers only won because the Falcons "beat themselves". Either way...a win's a win. Especially when it's a divisional win.

The big question on every Panther's fan's mind is...who will start as QB next week? Jake left the game in the third quarter with an elbow injury and David Carr didn't do too bad as his replacement. Personally? Jake's been looking pretty good...hope that elbow heals quickly.

2 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

I can't believe you didn't watch.....Shame on you!

Rach said...

Hey, I skipped for you two weeks ago! I owed Mom and Mel the same...Mel already thinks I love you more.